To always be in control regardless of circumstance. An empowered person creates results and does not hide behind reason.
In a Resourceful State
Your State produces your Behaviour that is responsible for your results. To always be in a resourceful state allows for objectivity and improves performance and decision making.
Incongruence leads to indecision or inability to properly execute a decision or task. Congruency is the difference between a goal getter and a goal setter.
- Mindfulness is a life-enhancing practice that enables us to expand our conscious awareness and general presence. Mindful awareness allows us to become more sensitive to what is occurring in the present moment, both within ourselves and also in the outside world.
- Mindfulness can be defined as intentionally bringing awareness to the present moment in a non-judgmental way. This skill is developed through engaging with systematic training in regular meditation practices, and also bringing mindful awareness and acceptance into daily life and work.
- Mindfulness promotes a way of being that helps us take care of ourselves and live healthier lives. Mindfulness is based on meditation practices from ancient spiritual traditions, but is universal in nature. Contemporary training in mindfulness gives participants the opportunity to learn and apply these practices and principles in entirely secular ways.
- For thousands of people all around the world, from all religions and nationalities, mindfulness practice helps people to nurture inner peace within themselves, improve concentration and general well-being.
- Mindfulness is commonly held in high professional regard for its physical, mental and emotional health benefits. However, due to poor teaching and attached cultural stigma, this straightforward and useful practice is often avoided, resisted or even rejected in its entirety.
- As children, most of us are taught how to remember information and store knowledge in school. However, not all of us are taught how to strengthen our mind and resultantly manage our thinking (especially throughout much of Western culture).
- The practice of training our mind expands our ability to detach from thought, emotion and body sensation enough to witness them. In turn, this allows us to better regulate our emotions, train our brains to focus more efficiently and teach our bodies to de-stress when we lose our focus.
- When we master mindfulness practice we often find relief from anxiety or depression, cure health problems alongside creating a far deeper sense of inner peace and disciplined concentration.
- So while the aim of mindfulness is to train our conscious awareness to witness what is occurring in the now, the practice often results in improved balance and happiness in the context of our daily lives.
- Mindfulness is incorporated in your coaching sessions, or it can be a stand-alone program you can do on your own or in a private group with your coach, to learn how to apply to it your everyday life.